EPIC Employee Program
Employee partners In Caring (EPIC) is a campaign dedicated to engaging employees of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System and encouraging them to give back to SMH.
Since 2003, the Sarasota Memorial Healthcare Foundation and the employees at SMH have helped fund more than $800,000 for continuing education,facilities, equipment and technology upgrades for the hospital. As a result of the EPIC Campaign, hundreds of lives have been touched by the EPIC grants made by Sarasota Memorial Healthcare Foundation to date.
Employees have the opportunity to give a donation in a number of ways, including automatic withdrawal and PTO donations.
On top of making a donation, you can participate in one of the many events offered
- Ice Cream Social-Kick Off: April 3rd
- Where: EPIC Park (between the Courtyard Tower and HealthConnection)
- Silent Auction: April 11th
- Where: View items in Windows Café
- Bid Now: epic19.givesmart.com
- Nothing Bundt Cakes Sale: April 19th
- Where: Windows Café
- When: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- 20% of all proceeds benefit the EPIC Campaign
- Celebrity Bartending: May 9th
- Where: Michael’s Wine Cellar
- When: 5 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- Tickets are $20 in advance/$25 at door
Purchase tickets below or call 917-1286: